Blocks of rooms have been reserved at the following hotels.
- Durant Hotel (2600 Durant Avenue; 1 block to campus): $125/night + taxes. Reservation number: (510) 845-8981. Make sure to mention West Coast Conference or #NS0000 to get the special conference rate. (Rooms are reserved through 26 March 2007).
- Shattuck Hotel (2068 Allston Way; 2 blocks to campus): $89/night + taxes (single occupancy), $99/night + tax (double occupancy), Reservation number: (510) 845-7300. Make sure to mention 26th West Coast Conference on Formal Linguistics to get the special conference rate.
Other hotels in Berkeley include:
- French Hotel (1538 Shattuck Avenue; several blocks to campus): (510) 548-9930.
- Best Western University Inn (920 University Avenue): (510) 849-1121.
- Beau Sky Hotel (2520 Durant Avenue; 1 block to campus): (510) 540-7688.
- Bancroft Hotel (2680 Bancroft Way; across street from campus): (510) 549-1000.
- Rose Garden Inn (2740 Telegraph Avenue): (510) 549-2145.
- YMCA (2001 Allston Way; four blocks from campus): for women also, (510) 848-6800.
A limited amount of crash space with Berkeley graduate students is available for students from other institutions. Please email us before 15 March if you are interested. We hope to accommodate as many students as we possibly can in this way, but we ask that you write us as soon as possible.